Product Specification: 40% Soy Isoflavone
Latin Name: Glycine max(L.) Merr.
Part of the Plant Used : Bean
Active ingredients: Soy Isoflavone
Appearance: Light Yellow Powder
Molecular Formula: C15 H10O4
Molecular Weight: 254.23
CAS No.: 574-12-9
Soybean extract is one form of plant compounds. Its molecular weight and structure are similar to human estrogen, it is also known as phytoestrogens. For those female hormone high, with reduced hazards of impact; the female hormone is insufficient, but also added to alleviate the shortage of female hormonal phenomenon. Based on clinical studies have shown that soy isoflavones have multiple health benefits, including improved menopausal symptoms, menopausal osteoporosis, cardiovascular disease and reduced antioxidant functions..
1. Reduce the risk of heart disease, protect cardiovascular system.
2. Isoflavones are antioxidants that combat damage caused by free radicals
3. Soy isoflavones reduced total cholesterol
4. Because of its phytoestrogen content, soy provide relief for symptoms of menopause
5. Preventing osteoporosis by increasing bone mineral density
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is usually made into tablets, capsule and granule to warm the kidney, strengthen the spleen and enhance human immunity.
2. Applied in food field, it is mainly used in kinds of beverage, liquor and foods to enhance human immunity and anti-aging.