Product Specification: 3%, 5%, 10%, 20%, 25% Rosmarinic Acid, 6%, 15%, 20%, 25% Carnosic Acid
Latin Name: Rosmarinus officinalis L.
Part of the Plant Used : Leaf
Active ingredients: Rosmarinic Acid
Appearance: Brownish Yellow Powder
CAS No.: 537-15-5, 3650-09-7
Test Method: HPLC
Rosemary can be consumed under the forms of tea, tincture, capsules or ethereal oils. Rosemary consumption improves digestion, fights against obesity, liver diseases, gastritis, cholesterolemia, bronchic asthma, edemas, and adjusts fast heart beats caused especially by irritability, coffee or tobacco excess. Because of its antiseptic and tonic properties, rosemary is extremely beneficial in cases of fainting, influenza, hangovers, asthma, bronchitis, cramps, constipation, cystitis, headaches, polypus, colds, cough, sinusitis or muscular pains. The plant also has a good influence on the blood circulation and blood pressure. It is easily soluble in water or oil. It is widely used in flavor, beverage and cosmetics. It is also an effective antioxidant and could destroy bacteria.
1. Regulate the nervous system, boost brain memory, eliminate fatigue rapidly
2. Enhance immunity, regulate endocrine,
3.Prevent organization aging, prompt wound healing,
4. Enhance immunity of tumor patients and inhibit the production of a variety of tumor cells,
5. Promote sex hormone secretion, improve sexual function , thus delaying the aging effects.
1.Applied in food field, as raw materials of tea is easy to reduce phlegm;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, may be it will become a new anti-cancer drug with low toxic;
3. Applied in cosmetic field, it can invigorate blood circulation and remove beverage.