Product Specification: Salidroside 1%-10%;
Rosavins 5%, Salidroside 1%
Rosavins 3%, Salidroside 1%
Rosavin 5%, Salidroside 1%
Latin Name: Rhodiola Rosea
Part of the Plant Used : Root
Active ingredients: Salidroside,Rosavin
Appearance: Reddish-brown Powder
Molecular Formula: C14H20O7
Molecular Weight: 300.3
CAS No.: 10338-51-9
Rhodiola (scientific name: Rhodiola rosea l.), alias: rhodiola rosea, and luomabuer (Tibetan); is a perennial herb, 10-20 cm high. Stout, conical, fleshy, brownish-yellow, the root neck with numerous fibrous roots, Rhizome short, rough-shaped, cylindrical, most imbricate scales like leaves.  Alpine pollution-free zone at an altitude of 1800-2500 meters, its growth environment and thus has a strong vitality and exceptional adaptability. Can be used for medicinal purposes, Qi Qing Fei, puzzle heart, trying to effect a wide range of traditional Chinese medicine. Also have a lot of cosmetic effect, can be used for skin care products, are also edible.
Rhodiola is typically considered to be an “adaptogen” and is believed to invigorate the body and mind to increase resistance to a multitude of stresses. The key active constituents in Rhodiola are believed to be rosavin, rosarin, rosin and salidroside.
1.To improve immunity and enhance physical fitness;
2. To improve hematopoietic function;
3. Anti-aging, anti-tumor, anti-fatigue, lowering blood sugar and anti-virus effects;
4. To prevent against altitude sickness, etc.
1. As Food and beverage ingredients.
2. As Healthy Products ingredients.
3. As Nutrition Supplements ingredients.
4. As Pharmaceutical Industry & General Drugs ingredients.
5. As a health food and cosmetic ingredients.